Business Brilliance Bootcamp – WBN Business Development Bootcamp
For business women wanting to put their business on the right footing
Womens Business Networking are delighted to be hosting this Bootcamp series of 3 x 2.5 hour workshops running on 3 consecutive Tuesdays 10am to 12.30pm starting on Tuesday 27th September
- Running your own business and juggling lots of priorities?
- Are you feeling stuck?
- Do you have a passion and desire to succeed but finding it all a struggle?
Womens Business Networking present a Development series like no other designed by women like us for women like you
Each session gives 3 power plays that you can start using instantly
Early Bird offer runs until 2nd September 5pm – £149.00 for all 3 sessions and from 3rd September it will increase to £199.00
Tuesday 27th September
• Improve your physical and mental resilience and take control
• Revitalise your personal brand with purpose & confidence
Tuesday 4th October
• Build a strong business strategy that gives a springboard for better results and more profit
• Build a financial plan that safeguards your future
Tuesday 11th October
• Be a Winner at Networking events and make them work for you and your business
• 3 steps to Making Marketing work – Channels, Content and Consistency
The sessions will be hosted on zoom and attendees will be invited to join a private Facebook group prior to the series start date to start networking and introducing themselves
The group will stay open during the duration of the series and for a short time afterwards so attendees can gain support and accountability from other attendees on their progress in these development areas.
Womens Business Networking are a community of like-minded female business owners who have come together to connect, unite and empower each other on their business journeys.
This development series is a collaboration of our members, all successful female business owners with a wealth of knowledge and experience in their area of expertise.
Book early to take advantage of the early bird offer as prices will rise on 3rd September