WBN meetings are relaxed, informal and fun – we are a very supportive group where you can be yourself and ask for help.
At all our meetings there is an opportunity for all attendees to tell us about their business and what they do.
We have break out rooms, discussion topics and updates.
At this meeting we will have a Member story by Colette Bratton from Small Business Equaliser – our Marketing expert for the group
Colette Bratton is a marketing mentor, on a mission to help solo and freelance entrepreneurs use marketing effectively to grow their businesses.
Colette has worked in marketing for over 30 years, and enjoys using her knowledge and experience to help ambitious small business owners generate more new enquiries.
She loves sharing and teaching key marketing skills that entrepreneurs and local businesspeople can put in place to attract more clients and customers and take their businesses to the next level.
You can find out more about Colette, plus get access to some of her free marketing resources at www.smallbusinessequaliser.com
Fancy joining us – Book your ticket today
Womens Business Networking was founded by Sharon Louca.
Sharon’s passion is providing women in business with the support they need to feel in control, grow a profitable and successful business, and alleviate stress and overload.
What does the Women’s Business Network offer?
- A place to build trusted relationships with like-minded women
- An opportunity to increase your business knowledge through our high calibre speakers and expert panel
- Collaboration potential on projects where your area of expertise compliments with our members
- To take part in discussion topics to take your business to the next level
- Challenges to help you become the best version of you and increase your confidence and self belief
- Raise awareness of your business and personal brand
- To network with business women both nationally and internationally
We all want our business to succeed, evolve, and turn a profit. After all, isn’t that the driving force behind many of our decisions to start-up in the first place?
However, being a small business owner can also mean you are everything to everyone.
The Women’s Business Network is the perfect platform to offer the kind of support you deserve. Our fabulous group is dedicated to the empowerment of women in business in the community through virtual networking, and membership options.
Fancy being part of this fantastic community of like-minded women. Why not come along to one of our meetings and see if we are the right fit for you and your business. We allow visitors to attend 3 times before we would ask them to join.